1. Instead of spending 30 minutes flat ironing or curling your hair (and burning your forehead which is a classic “me” move) you can be ready to go anywhere in 5 minutes.
2. Your days of stressing over losing your hair are gone because you already got there.
3. You can be whoever you want to be – a blonde, a brunette, a red head or even a kickass scarf wearer (personally, I could not master this last one).
4. Hair really is JUST HAIR. Now people will see YOU and you are beautiful just the way you are.
5. Remember, THIS IS ONLY TEMPORARY. Your hair is sort of the “sacrificial lamb” along your cancer journey. IT WILL GROW BACK!